A Simple Introduction to Stem Cell Therapy
Stem cell therapy is a type of cell therapy where stem cells are introduced into the damaged tissue to treat the disorder or the injury. Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) are used in most stem cell therapy. They’re non-hematopoietic cell precursors initially found in the bone marrow, but actually present in many other tissues. Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) in culture are adherent, proliferating, and capable of multilineage differentiation into several tissues of mesenchymal origin, such as bone marrow stroma, adipose tissue (body fat), bone, cartilage, tendon, skeletal muscle and etc.
Stem Cell treatment uses umbilical MSCs, bone marrow MScs, adipose MSCs, PRP and sheep placentin to help anti-aging & skin rejuvenation | StemfinityCord Malaysia
Well known and used for bone regeneration for many years, Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) came into the limelight at the end of the 1990s. Thanks to the evidence that, despite their adult stem cell nature, Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) are capable of multipotent differentiation.
This may be useful for regenerative medicine by having the remarkable ability to self-renew and also give rise to a further generation of cells that can multiply. In addition, since the beginning of 2000, it has become clear that Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) possess immune regulatory properties that may make them useful in autoimmune diseases.
Why is Stem Cell Therapy Good for Reviving Old Age?
Research into stem cell-based therapies has increased in recent years due to observations that these types of cells can provide new avenues for treatment where other treatment options are limited. Though bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells have been the gold standard of stem cell-based therapies, there is mounting evidence that umbilical cord stem cells may offer some advantages over bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells. As well as other popular stem cell types, such as adipose tissue, periodontal ligament, and dental pulp.
So Why is Stem Cell Therapy Good for Anti Aging?
In short, stem cell therapy was heavily emphasized to have the capacity to repair, renew and replace damaged tissue is a good anti-aging treatment.
Stem cell therapy helps anti-aging & skin rejuvenation to keep the teenage youthfulness | StemfinityCord Malaysia
As shown below are the functions of Mesenchymal stem cell (MSC) therapy:
- Help facilitate the growth of new blood vessels, a process known as angiogenesis which leads to improved blood flow in tissue
- An anti-inflammatory effect which fastens wound healing
- After aiding wound healing, it helps in reducing the size of scarred tissue such as infected cardiomyocytes (heart cells) or wound to joint injury
- Repair of damaged tissue which then leads to the renewal of healthy tissue
- Relief if symptoms related to any chronic diseases
- Vast improvement in the immune system against disease
- Better digestion and elimination of constipation
- More flexible joints and discs
- Improvement in skin elasticity and thickness
- Reducing facial pigmentation, and adding a glow to your skin
- Diminishing fine lines and wrinkles
- Improving skin complexion
- Tightening and shrinking open pores
- Removing dark circles
No more joints problems, no more constipation, better appearance, overall human health improvement….
The list is non-exhaustive when it comes to stem cell therapy. All these benefits brought by stem cell therapy are exactly the definition of anti-aging if not reviving old age.
The signs of aging typically start to show after the age of 40? Really? Not with stem cell therapy.
If you think you could be a candidate for the stem cell therapy, please submit the patient application form and our physicians will assess your case and arrange a free consultation.